Follow these guidelines while paying your installments
Loan Account Number
Loan Account number as stated in the Payment Schedule shall be used as reference number to ensure that payment will be posted on the right contract.
3 Days Ahead
To prevent any unnecessary delays and due to standard payment processing time it is recommended that payments are made 3 days before the due date
When making a payment in certain payment channels, the customer shall pay applicable transaction fee, if there’s any. Check terms of your payment channel
Customers are advised to retain receipts until payment for the loaned amount is completed. When paying to Field Officer, always ask for payment receipt
Check Your Payment Schedule
Check payments or any other modes of payment not indicated in your payment schedule will not be accepted
Early Repayment Options
How to make an early repayment of your loan
Partial Early Repayment
In case you want to make a Partial Early Repayment of your Home Credit loan, please call our Customer Service Hotline at (02) 753 5711 so we can activate this feature for you.
Full Early Repayment
If you wish to fully pay your Home Credit loan early, we have 2 options for you:
1. Cooling Off Period: Full Early Repayment within the first 15 days after signing
- If you decide to finish the loan within the first 15 days after contract signing, you can repay the full loan amount without any fees and interest. To process it call our Customer Service Hotline at (02) 753 5711.
2. Full Early Repayment after the first 15 days upon signing
- If you decide to finish the loan in full, you can pay the remaining balance without future interest provided that your account is not past due.
- Kindly call our Customer Service Hotline at (02) 753 5711.