Aside from shopping for essentials online, you can now apply for loans via Home Credit which can aid your finances during this time. These loans could help you to adjust your budget when buying for necessities and you can pay it off in small amounts each month.
Home Credit Loans: What Online Shoppers Need to Know Before Applying for One
The Internet has become our shoulder to rely on during these challenging times to keep us informed and entertained at the same time.
Here are the things you need to know when applying for a Home Credit Loan:
How can I get a Loan?
- You may download the My Home Credit App on Google Play Store to apply for your desired loan. - Prepare your 2 valid IDs that contain your current address (at least 1 primary and 1 secondary ID). - Home Credit’s Sales Agent will contact you for further application process.
Am I eligible to apply for a loan?
- You must be a Filipino citizen (age from 18yo to 68yo) - You must be employed or has a business, or a pensioner, or someone who receives regular remittance
What items can I get for a loan?
**You may get the following items on a loan and on an installment basis:** - Gadgets (such as mobile phones, tablets, and laptops) - Home Appliances - Electronics (such as TVs, HIFI, and Cameras) - Furniture - Musical instruments - Sporting Goods
How much is the interest rate of a loan?
- Interest rates vary depending on the price of the item you preferred to buy, the amount of your down payment, and your chosen payment terms. - Home Credit’s Sales Agent will assist you and provide with you all the details you will be needing, also the SA will help you to select a payment plan that suits your budget and within your reach.
Do I need to pay for anything?
- You will need to pay for a flexible down payment and a minimal processing fee equivalent to 3% of the financed amount of your loan.
How long shall I wait for loan approval?
- Get approval in less than 5 minutes after completing the application process.
How long can I pay for my loan?
- You can pay for your home credit loans between 6 to 24 months. You just need to choose which period is appropriate for you and your budget.
Home Credit is here to help you go through these challenging times by giving you the opportunity to make a loan that is within your reach. We stay true to our promise that customers are its priorities to make their lives better by providing safe lending. See this for yourself when you apply for a [Home Credit product loan](https://revamp-pilot.homecredit.ph/Apply/Product-Loans)! You may do so by downloading the My Home Credit App on Google Play Store.
Mga Dapat Malaman Tungkol Sa Fast Emergency Loan (MUST READ!)
Sa oras ng emergency, fast cash ang isa sa priority.
Ang Totoong Benefits Ng Cash Loan
Usapang credit o utang ang hot topic lalo sa panahong pataas ng pataas ‘di lang gas, pati mga bills at bilihin. Kung nag-iisip ka kung laban o bawi ang next o first utang journey mo, basahin ng magkaroon ka ng tamang kaalaman tungkol dito.
Basics of Loans and Interest
Sa panahong ito, nakatutulong ang loans sa pagpapagaan ng ating finances. Hindi mo na kinakailangang gamitin ang iyong buong budget para lang makabili ng iyong mga pangangailangan. Maaari mo rin itong bayaran sa maliit na halaga bawat buwan.